One Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup Tahiniholic sauce
2 1/2 cups chicken broth
8 ounces penne pasta, uncooked
1 1/2 pound chicken breasts, cooked and cut into cubes
1 cup parmesan, shredded
1 1/2 cups baby spinach
salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot, add olive oil and garlic, cook 1 minute.
2. Add sun-dried tomatoes, cream, Tahiniholic, chicken broth and penne to pot.
3. Over medium heat, bring to a boil, cover and continue cooking for 12-14 minutes, or until pasta is cooked.
4. Stir in spinach and cooked chicken breast.
5. Season with salt and pepper.